Wednesday, February 25, 2009

elevating

i found a package in my mailbox! wohoo! I ordered this lovely needle book from melissa at tiny happy, and i'm so glad i did. usually, when i see something i like that looks within my skill level, i refrain from buying it thinking i'll make it myself. every now and then it actually happens that i advance beyond just the thought of making it, too, hee. but i also find great joy in purchasing something nice that someone made themselves; something they've put their heart and hands working at. especially after i discovered etsy. it feels good supporting. so i'm very happy with this! i even got a small gift with it; a flower hairpin :)


and finally, i can put this rag to rest.
elevating as a crafter, indeed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey there lady. I nominated you for the Lemonade award, it's yours for the taking if you're interested. Visit my blog and look under Feb. 23 to see the post.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin